The property at 254 River Street was home to the Iron Works which opened in 1907. The main building is 260 foot long, 120 foot wide with staggering 70 foot tall ceilings with 12 foot beams.
Attached to the main building are two warehouses, the main warehouse is 30,000 square feet in size along with a smaller 3,675 square foot attached building. This building is a fantastic investment property located on the Peninsula with frontage on the Manistee River Channel with a wide variety of commercial uses permitted by right.
Created on April 10th, 2018 (last updated 4 months ago)