The stretch of the Blvd between 26th Ave & Dixie Hwy will be redesigned using "Complete Street" guidelines. which will promote a streets designed for multi-modal use and enhance the quality of life of those who live and work within the area.
1) Currently $1.65 billion in development and planned over the next few years.
2) H3 Hollywood under construction: A 14 story, mixed-use development featuring 247 condo units; 5,000 SF commercial space.
Local Development Trends & Market Indicators
1) Competitive Office and Retail rates.
2) Daytime population over 12,000 within 1 mile.
3) Traffic counts: 43,500 ADT @ Hollywood Blvd & I-95 - 22,000 ADT Hollywood & Dixie Hwy.
4) More Info upon Request