This beautiful building, built in 1884, is located in the center of Allegan’s bustling downtown and in the heart of its retail district. Until recently, the building housed a restaurant on the main floor, and a two-unit apartment on the second floor. Both floors, as well as the building’s basement, are currently vacant and the building is for sale. The building is 50 feet wide along Locust Street and 70 feet in length. Each floor is 3,497 square feet, with a total of 6,994 square feet. The building has parking immediately in the front and back of the building, with entrances providing immediate access for two separate parking areas. Recently, the building’s owner and the City’s Downtown Development Authority partnered in investing more than $100,000 in façade improvements to the front and rear of the building.
Created on May 7th, 2018 (last updated 4 months ago)