Eaton, Colorado is an attractive well-kept community. The Brown Farm is greenfield ag-land with excellent regional access via US Hwy 85 to Greeley, and via E. Collins Street to Ft. Collins-Loveland and I-25.
Utilities are to the site; and the Town provides an efficient, fast permitting process.
The majority of housing stock is newly built, ranging from executive ranches and houses, to starter homes. Eaton is home to one of the highest rated K-12 school districts in Colorado.
This district performs at the highest levels throughout the K-12 system, and is one of the top rated school districts in Colorado. Here are just a few highlights from 2015.
COLLEGE AND CAREER PREPARED
• 75% of Eaton graduates are ready for college classes
• 38% of seniors earned scholarships from 2009 – 2014
• 87% of students enroll in 2 or 4 year colleges
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, MATH (STEM)
• EMS students have qualified for State Science Fair 6 years in a row
• Scalable Game Design Grant partners with CU Boulder and EMS/EHS
• 33 State Championships in High School Athletics
• 117 State Banners won by High School Teams
• 3 State Championships won 2014-2015
• Average Team GPA: 3.42
Living in Eaton
• Executive and employee housing stock
• Regional recreation center under construction in town
• Great Western Trail – Planned regional pedestrian/horse/bike trails
• 18 hole golf course
Created on May 29th, 2015 (last updated 6 months ago)