Originally built in 1905, this historic building in Downtown Henderson NC is owned by the city and available for sale.
property commonly referred to as the old First National Bank is located on the southeast side of South Garnett Street between West Winder Street and Breckenridge Street. The total property area is approximately 0.114 acres (4,635 square foot) with no excess land. The subject property has 45 feet of frontage on South Garnett Street with average access and good visibility.The property was originally built in 1921 as a bank branch, which was closed in 1985. The City of Henderson and Vance County acquired the building in 1991 but it remained empty until 1995 when the Historic Society was allowed to use the building as a museum. The building is currently not on the National Register of Historic Places but it is contained within the Historic District that is on the Register.
Additional information: http://ci.henderson.nc.us/departments/planning-and-development/main-street/
Created on November 6th, 2017 (last updated 7 months ago)