Located at 501 W. Route 66 and 532 Parker Dr., this site is located in the City of Glendora, Pride of the
Foothills and offers three parcels, two zoned R-3 (multi-family - APN'S 8639-027-901 & 902) and one zoned
TCMU (mixed use - APN 8639-027-900). Offers shall include
proposals to develop the site with a maximum of 9 to 11 dwelling units. The TCMU parcel, fronting Route 66, may be developed as
residential only, commercial only or mixed use.
- This sale is pursuant to the dissolution of the Glendora Redevelopment Agency . All sales subject to approval by the Successor Agency and the Oversight Board.
- Offers shall include proposals to develop the site with a maximum of 9 to 11 dwelling units.
- $2,500 good faith deposit required. Buyer shall pay sellers costs to prepare purchase and sale agreement.
- Escrow to be open within 15 days of Oversight Board approval. Escrow to be extended for 36 months or issuance of building permits, whichever occurs first.
- All offers shall be in writing and shall include type of financing (i.e. cash, loan, etc.). All buyers shall be identified in the offer - no silent partners; agreements shall be non-transferable.
- If buyer is represented by a broker, the Successor Agency will not pay a commission or other broker fee.
- Offers must be received no later than April 20, 2018.