Located on 120 acres of rolling terrain, the former Trusen Farm is a shovel-ready site that sits adjacent to a beautiful spring-fed quarry. The farm, situated on State Route 619, is minutes from the nationally-recognized Summa Barberton Hospital and Stark State University Barberton Campus, as well as restaurants, shopping, residential opportunities and quality of life amenities such as the Ohio Erie Canalway and World Class Firestone Country Club, home of the Bridgestone International Golf Tournament. Innovation Park is publicly owned and offers city water and sewer as well as low utilities, attractive financing and tax incentives.
* Minutes from Ohio interstate highway system
* Direct Container shipping to Europe
* Immediate access to educated workforce
* Low utilities; City owned water and sewer
* Aggressive tax incentives, grants and loans
Created on August 1st, 2017 (last updated 10 months ago)