The City of Poway is promoting an opportunity to acquire and develop approximately 7.84 acres of City, Housing Authority, and former Redevelopment Agency owned property within its Town Center Area ("Town Center") to create a unique "Main Street" environment.
Centrally located along the Poway Road Corridor, the Town Center is the "heart" of the City of Poway and generally bordered by a residential neighborhood to the north, Civic Center Drive to the east, Poway Community Park on the south, and Carriage Road to the west.
The Town Center offers some of the greatest transformative potential in the City with walkable proximity to residential, retail, and community facilities. The City is currently working on a planning study for the Poway Road Corridor, which includes the Town Center, to evaluate land use, transportation, design/aesthetics, infrastructure, and economic development opportunities to incentivize private investment.
- ~7.84 acres of publicly owned property
- Opportunity for mixed use development along major commercial corridor (Poway Rd.)
- Prime location along Poway Rd. corridor and close to residential, retail, and community facilities
- Strong household incomes (2016 - 1 mile: $89K; 3 mile: $124K; 5 mile: $130k)
- Traffic counts (2016): 33,011 AADT of Poway Rd & Quate Ct.
**Property Flyer attached under "Documents" tab below**
Created on May 9th, 2017 (last updated 11 months ago)