The SFPUC seeks to select a developer to acquire 17 acres to accomplish the following:
- Create a mixed-income housing project that maximizes affordable housing for low, moderate, and middle-income San Franciscans, while enhancing the communities around it;
- Provide the SFPUC’s water utility ratepayers with fair market value for this utility asset, as required by the Charter and applicable law; and
- Engage surrounding neighborhoods to enhance the quality of life.
Step 1: Download the RFQ from the Documents Section below
Step 2: Visit the SFPUC">http://sfwater.org/index.aspx?page=1086">SFPUC Website to access full details.
NOTE: Regular updates will be posted to the SFPUC Webpage ONLY.
- Written questions due: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 5:00 PM
- Responses to written questions posted online: Wednesday, December 21, 2016
- RFQ responses due: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 5:00 PM